The Chicago Linguistic Society is the oldest student-run linguistics organization in the United States. This linguistics conference has been held almost every year since 1965. This academic year, CLS will host its 57th annual meeting. Visit their website for more information on this year's conference and past proceedings.
CLS 57 is going virtual! The dates will remain the same, but all talks, posters, and social events will be hosted on an online platform. Stay tuned for more info!
- Conference Dates: May 6 (Thursday) - May 8 (Saturday), 2020
- Submission Deadline: January 8 2021 (11:59 PM CST)
- Andrea Berez-Kroeker (she/her)
- Natalia Bermúdez
- Kirby Conrod (they/them)
- Vadim Kimmelman (he/him)
- Sandhya Sundaresan (she/her)
- Kelly E. Wright (she/her)
- Brianna Wilson (she/her)
- Saulé Tuganbaeva (she/her)
- Steven Castro (he/him)
- Akshay Aitha (he/him)
- Aurora Martinez del Rio (she/her)
Please email us for any questions or issues that may arise.