The Chicago Linguistic Society is the oldest student-run linguistics organization in the United States. This linguistics conference has been held almost every year since 1965. This academic year, CLS will host its 57th annual meeting. Visit their website for more information on this year's conference and past proceedings.
- Conference Dates: May 6 (Thursday) - May 8 (Saturday), 2020
- Submission Deadline: January 8 2021 (11:59 PM CST)
- Andrea Berez-Kroeker (she/her)
- Natalia Bermúdez (she/her/ella/la)
- Kirby Conrod (they/them)
- Vadim Kimmelman (he/him)
- Sandhya Sundaresan (she/her)
- Kelly E. Wright (she/her)
- Brianna Wilson (she/her)
- Saulé Tuganbaeva (she/her)
- Steven Castro (he/him)
- Akshay Aitha (he/him)
- Aurora Martinez del Rio (she/her)
Please email us for any questions or issues that may arise.